Monday, July 4, 2011

Reminiscing past poems and quotes

Tonight, I have been going through some old poem documents I have either written myself and also written by others, that I saved through the past several years. I thought this would be a great opportunity to share some of them with you. Enjoy!


For the love of summer:

Nov 27, 2001

A special sweet scent over flows the air

A scent of Summer's delight:

where the air is warm and the sea is calm.

It gives a perfect setting - beauty!

A bird gives its lovely tune on each a summer day,

giving it's beautiful harmony voice.

Every morning when I awake, I see kids

playing in the mist of summer air.

High o'ver vales, beneath the green trees,

Fluttering and dancing in the noon breeze.

Children play among those summer hills;

Smiling giddly, as they play.

From leaf to leaf; tis sweet on high.

Lovely aroma smells of roses rule the air.

With a spray of some mist.....

views a perfect setting of a sweet Summer's Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment