Monday, June 6, 2011

Start blogging...

When I took a basic web design course this past spring, our instructor really pushed blogging and made it a homework assignment. I thought this was interesting because it gave me the experience of learning more about blogging and also starting my own online journal. I was determined to keep up with it and everything. Well, weeks go by and then eventually months....and I realized, I have not made a blog entry since February! How discouraging is that??? And even with the time I spent designing my blog, I thought for sure - " hey! why not keep this going?" I need to continue to blog more. I think it would be good and inspiring for me...

I have started to read other people's blogs and it even motivated me more to want start it up again. And to continue on... to further my ideas, dreams, goals, accomplishments and to really appreciate life to its fullest and to make the most to what I have.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Janina!
    Way to go- I cant wait to read all the MANY posts you are going to write...right? : )
    Please write often, it will be good to see what's going on in your life.
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete