Monday, June 6, 2011

The Tobago experience



Last year's feast of 2010, I had the privilege of going Tobago for the very first time. This was such an amazing experience for me because it gave me the opportunity to travel overseas and to a third world country too! The experience was unforgettable and quite amazing. I enjoyed myself immensely and it gave me the opportunity to get to know the unique and very friendly brethren that were down there. The brethren were different from anyone I ever met. The most admirable and down to earth people you will ever meet.

Tobago is home to gorgeous beaches, diving, jet-skiing and mountain sightseeing. The area has much to offer its visitors. The Caribbean evokes images of coconut trees, beautiful beaches, reefs, water sports, and many scenes. It just so breathtaking - like a picturesque paradise! Lushes trees and very beautiful coral reefs under the Caribbean ocean. On one of our excursions out on the island, we had the opportunity to go snorkeling. It was my very first time and it was so much fun! I was able to see all the amazing coral underneath the ocean. The view was spectacular and awesome. I cant describe how radiant the colors were and how mesmerized I was to see such coral. The goggles I wore made the view look so clear... i never seen such clearness underwater. If you ever get the opportunity to go to Tobago... I definitely would. Its an opportunity of a lifetime not to past by on. The view, the brethren, the cultural experience is definitely worth it. It also allows you to see how Americans tend to take their country for granted! We have so much here!! And we don't appreciate the wonderful blessings God has giving this country!! Going to Tobago was an educational experience I will not forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment